Cookham Dean CE Primary School is a voluntary aided school. This means that the school administers admissions for all in-year transfers. However, if your child is due to start in the next Reception intake, this application is co-ordinated through RBWM. Pease click the link below for details and time frames.
Please see our admissions policy below for more information.
September 2022 Information
Key Dates for Academic Year 2022/23
Primary (year reception) in September 2022
Primary School Admissions covers those pupils starting at either:
- Primary or First school at the beginning of Reception - Born between 01/09/2017 to 31/08/2018
- Opening date - Thursday 11 November 2021
- Closing date - Saturday 15 January 2022
- Extended deadline for exceptional circumstances - Monday 31st January 2022
- National Offer Date - Tuesday 19 April 2022
- Processing of late applications begins - Wednesday 20th April 2022
- Deadline to respond to a school place offer - Tuesday 3rd May 2022
- Offers to late applicants and allocations from waiting lists for all applicants - From Monday 23rd May 2022
Parents/carers will be able to make an application online from Thursday 11 November 2021. Full information about how to apply can be found on the RBWM website:
In-Year Application Form
OPEN MORNINGS 2022/23
We are delighted to once again welcome all prospective parents to come along to one of our open mornings. The Headteacher will be taking tours of the school every month on the below dates. All tours start at 9.30am (unless stated otherwise below) and last for roughly 45 minutes.
Places are limited, if you would like to book onto one of our school tours, please email email@example.com with your preferred date along with a contact telephone number.
If you are unable to make the tour for any reason please let us know so we can offer the date to the waiting list.
Tour dates available:
Thursday 22nd September 2022 @ 9.30am
Tuesday 18th October 2022 @ 9.30am - FULL
Wednesday 9th November 2022 @ 9.30am - FULL
Monday 28th November 2022 @ 3.30pm - FULL
Monday 5th December 2022 @ 9.30am - FULL
Thursday 12th January 2023 @ 9.30am - FULL
Tuesday 24th January 2023 @ 9.30am
Monday 6th March 2023 @ 9.30am
Thursday 22nd June 2023 @ 9.30am