Did you know, your child could learn to play an instrument in their very own Rock or Pop band during the school day? It’s about more than musical progression, Rocksteady’s rock and pop band lessons are a fun way to build children’s confidence and help them get the most out of school life, while enhancing their overall wellbeing along the way.
You don’t need an instrument or any previous experience and if you cancel within the first month, you’ll get your money back, so there’s no risk to giving lessons a try!
Here’s all the details:
• Choose from drums, electric guitar, keyboard, or vocals subject to availability. Lessons take place during school time and are open to all year groups, with no experience necessary.
All instruments are provided.
• Your child will learn their favourite songs in a ½ hour weekly band practice, led by a visiting Rocksteady Band Leader. A proven way of giving them a great musical grounding.
• Rehearsals build towards a performance each term. A fun way for your child to build their self-confidence and show you and their friends just how far they’ve come.
• A highlight of the week for £31.25 a month (No payment in August). There’s a money back guarantee for the first month and you are free to cancel at any time.
• Rocksteady lessons boost confidence and promote wellbeing, while children have fun with their friends, and progress at school.
Places are offered on a first come, first served basis. If you would like to secure your child’s place, sign up as soon as you can. Selecting different instrument options will also give you the best chance of getting a place in a band.
Find out more and book your child’s place online at rocksteadymusicschool.com
or call 0330 113 0330.
Chairman and Founder
Cookham Dean CE Primary School, Bigfrith Lane,
Cookham Dean, Maidenhead SL6 9PH.
Tel: 01628 482734.