Cookham Dean Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School is a very
successful village school, in an area of outstanding natural beauty.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, caring and hard working
people to join our small, friendly and supportive team.
School Administrator and Clerk to Governors
Part time role 4 days a week and approx. 11 evening meetings per year (8 Governor meetings & 3 Clerk’s Briefing meetings)
School Administrator 4 days a week (Monday / Tuesday / Wednesday & Friday)
8:40am to 3:30pm (Term Time Only)
Scale 2c / Point 3-4 / Salary range £12,245 to £12,489 dependent on experience
Clerk to Governors 2 hours per week term time only
For approx. 11 evening meetings per year
Scale 3 / Point 5-6 / Salary range £1,004 to £1,087 dependent on experience
Cookham Dean Church of England Aided Primary School is a very successful village school, in an area of outstanding natural beauty. We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, caring, inspirational and hard working individual to join our small, friendly but very busy school office team.
- Administration qualification of NVQ3 or equivalent work experience
- Skills in managing information technology systems effectively and accurately at an intermediate level
- Experience of Microsoft Windows essential
- Experience of SIMS preferable
- Ability to communicate effectively with parents, staff and pupils
- High standards of literacy and numeracy skills
- Experience of working in an office and managing own work load
- Clerk experience desirable but not essential
- A cheerful friendly disposition that can cope with a busy school office
Visits to the school are encouraged. For an application form along with the full job description and person specification, please visit our website, or contact the school office email@example.com
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. It is a criminal office for people barred from working in regulated activity to apply for roles that require them to work unsupervised with that particular group e.g adults at risk, children or both. An Enhanced DBS will be sought from the successful candidate.
Closing date: 26th September 2022
Interviews will be held week commencing 26th September 2022