Breakfast Club and After School Club
Key elements of the Cookham Dean CE Primary School Before and After School service run by WrapAroundCare4u Ltd.
From 07:30 to school registration and from school until 17:30 or 18:30
Morning session: £5.00
Afternoon session until 17:30 £14.00
Afternoon session until 18:30 £18.00
5% sibling discount on second and subsequent child/ren
Who runs WrapAroundCare4u?
Emily Dale runs WrapAroundCare4u @ Cookham Dean. She has an NVQ4 in Childcare, Learning and Development as well as an NVQ4 in Nursery Management, SENCO, Food hygiene and First Aid. Emily has ten years’ experience working with children in a range of settings. She is ably supported by additional members of staff who hold or are working towards either childcare or teaching assistant qualifications.
Morning session (from 07:30 until registration)
- Choice of three cereals, fruit and toast
- Yoga stretches and free play
Afternoon session (until 17:30)
- Substantial healthy snack
- Outside exercise time and free choice play
- Completing 5 minutes of reading with a WAC4U member of staff
Afternoon session (until 18:30)
As above with the addition of:
- Enrichment plan (a wide range of interesting and stimulating topics with associated resources and equipment e.g. your digestive system or writing a play for all of WAC4U children to undertake)
- Fruit snack
- Group games and activities and free choice play
How do I book in?
To register your child please go to https://wraparoundcare4u.magicbooking.co.uk, select Cookham Dean School and follow the instructions through to completion. Please then email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know whether you are academic year (set sessions for the rest of the year) or Ad Hoc (one-off specific sessions) we can then allocate you to Ad Hoc or academic year booking. Once we have allocated you, you will be able to log into Magic Bookings (see above address) and book the regular pattern that you would like your child to attend or alternatively the days you would like. If you take this latter option, there is no guarantee of availability as ad hoc sessions are allocated on a first come first served basis after the regular attendees.